Does working 4 days a week but with FULL pay sound like a dream?!*
It doesn't have to be! Have a better work/life balance and come and work for Outcomes First Group!
Job Title: Psychotherapist
Location: Ashford, Kent
Salary: £27,000 – £44,000 per annum (pro rata)
Hours: 24 hrs per week; 3 days per week
Contract: Permanent, Term Time only
About the role
We are looking for an experienced Psychotherapist to join our Clinical Hub, working as a key integrated member of our clinical and education team at Heath Farm, Ashford, Kent. In this exciting role, you will work collaboratively to deliver bespoke assessment and intervention plans for young people with complex communication needs, autism and associated learning and emotional needs.
You will implement a holistic, therapeutic approach to helping our children and young people in their daily lives, ensuring they are safe, comfortable, and healthy. Undertaking all aspects of Psychotherapy clinical duties, you will adhere to professional and regulatory guidelines, carrying out specialist individual assessments and interventions, and preparing relevant documentation, including writing reports. A significant element of this role will be working alongside the onsite clinical team to continue to develop the clinical service provision for the school include providing support and training to staff and parents.
Our well-established multidisciplinary Clinical Hub Team maintain a nurturing and loving environment where our children can flourish. Always putting our children and young people at the forefront of everything they do. All our settings maintain a strong safeguarding culture, and our children and young people are heard, respected and involved in decisions that affect them wherever possible.
When it comes to looking after our children, we strive for excellence, which is why we are the leading children services provider in the UK. With this in mind, we are looking for a Psychotherapist who shares our vision; to build incredible futures by empowering vulnerable young people in the UK to be happy and to make their way in the world.
Location: Heath Farm, Ashford, Kent
About the Group
Outcomes First Group is the largest independent provider of special needs education and care. We are a vital part of local communities in England, Scotland and Wales with a renowned reputation for quality and positive outcomes for the people we educate and care for.
We are really proud to say that in 2023, Outcomes First Group were officially certified as a ‘Great Place to Work’ for the fourth year running.
Our divisional brands include Acorn Education and Care and Options Autism.
For more information on the group please visit: https://www.outcomesfirstgroup.co.uk/
- Relevant qualification in Psychotherapy
- Registered with BACP or equivalent
- Clear and concise report writing relating to clinical and research activities
- Experience of working with children and young people with additional needs (e.g., complex trauma, neurodevelopmental differences, mental health needs)
- Ability to work independently as agreed under supervision
- Experience of multi-professional work teams or services within designated speciality
- Evidence of continuing professional development relevant to the setting
- Full valid UK driving licence and access to a car is desirable
What’s in it for you?
You will be working with an ambitious and driven service that’s really going places, supported by an exceptional team of likeminded individuals who are keen to learn from you. You will have the resources and time to implement your strategic vision for therapies as this role will be key to the development of the service. This is an opportunity to enrich the lives of young people and make a positive difference, in a role where you have autonomy.
We offer a friendly and inclusive working environment where our people are heard, respected and hugely valued. We want our employees to come to work with energy, determination and most importantly we want them to be happy in their work. We are well aware that it is our highly skilled teams that make Outcomes First Group the success it is, and we want this to continue. This is why we provide a range of benefits designed to support you, not just in your work life but also on a personal level too. We want you to be the best you can be and offer genuine opportunities for career development and progression.
Benefits and Rewards
- An extra day’s holiday for a special day of your choice (birthday, child’s first day at school etc.)
- Professional support network
- Contributory Pension
- Employee Rewards Hub – access to discounts, offers and cashback with 100s of retailers
- Essential role to making a real difference to the lives of children and young people
- Career pathways and a dedicated learning and development team
- The Hub – employee discounts, recognition cards, well-being centre
- Cycle to Work scheme
- “Your Wellbeing Matters” Programme
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Salary Finance
- Flexible benefits scheme that allows you to adjust your benefits to suit you.
- 4 day working week with full pay* T&C's apply
For further information on this role please refer the Job Description and Person Specification attached. To discuss this role in more detail, please contact: Sarah Attwell, 07909 713803.
At Outcomes First Group we are committed to the safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. All successful applicants will be subject to a fully Enhanced DBS.
Job ID: 208705